Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today we say goodbye...

Yesterday started out as any other.   A slight resistance to motivate, a strong craving for Juan Valdez,  and some browsing of emails and ads.  The work day passed by a little blurry but with a feeling of accomplishment.

Both our vehicles have been for sale for some time now, and due to our thriving economy the only thing that has moved are our prices, in a downward trend, which has not been conducive to our goals.  I have been meaning to call Dave (motorhome owner) back just to check in and see if by chance his stubbornness has subsided momentarily.  I knew somehow, the news I was about to receive even before he had answered my questions.  "She has been sold!!??"  I screamed in own head with disbelief!  Ending the conversation abruptly I set my phone down, sighed and hung my head.  "How am I going to tell Brandee ?" I asked my self.  I felt her heart sink in the silence that followed the undesirable news.

So today we say goodbye and continue looking for a welcoming prospect so we can begin our journey. Goodbye Booty!  We had high hopes for you, and as we move on we will come to realize that you were meant as an enticement for us.  Without finding you we would have never met our new friend Larry, who has encouraged us and has proved to be an invaluable resource of information as he is also a bus lover.  A couple snapshots of Larry's buses he has restored for your appreciation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment